如果没有现有的操作系统像Linux，Mac OS X和Windows，你就不得不自己写一个操作系统来运行你的web应用。
Mac OS X和Windows作为开发环境没问题，但是不适合作为生产系统，除非你有特殊理由为什么不能使用Linux。
Red Hat 和 CentOS
RHEL 和 CentOS 使用不同的包管理器和命令行界面：RPM包管理器和YUM。RPM有一个.rpm后缀，YUM提供了命令行界面与RPM系统交互。
- Linux Performance
- Lifehacker’s guide to choosing a Linux distro.
- Linux Journey is a really well designed curriculum for learning Linux basics such as the command line, package management, text handling. There are also courses for more advanced topics such as how the kernel works, setting up logging and device management.
- The Ops School curriculum is a comprehensive resource for learning about Linux fundamentals and how to perform the work that system administrators typically handle.
- Since Linux is your go-to production operating system, it’s important to get comfortable with the Unix/Linux commands and philosophy. Study up on this introduction to Unix tutorial to become more familiar with the operating system.
- First 5 Minutes on a Server shows the first several security steps that should be done manually or automatically on any server you stand up.
- Digital Ocean has a detailed walkthrough for setting up Python web applications on Ubuntu.
- linux-internals is a series of posts about how Linux works under the covers, starting from the low level booting process.
- While not quite necessary to run your Python application, if you want to dig into how operating systems are built, check out this free book How to Make a Computer Operating System, which was originally written by a high school student and later updated as he became a professional software developer.