- 学习web框架如何构建Learning how web frameworks are built
- Configuring Python 3, Bottle and Gunicorn for Development on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS is a quick tutorial for getting an out-of-the-box default Ubuntu 16.04 image ready for Bottle development with Green Unicorn as the WSGI server.
- Digital Ocean provides an extensive introductory post on Bottle.
- First Steps with Python and Bottle is a quick 4 minute introduction that I created for developers so they can get the simplest possible Bottle web app running. There is also a companion blog post with the code.
- Getting Started with Python, Bottle and Twilio SMS / MMS shows how to build a simple Bottle web application that can send and receive text and picture messages. How to Make and Receive Phone Calls with Python, Bottle and Twilio Voice is a similar beginner’s tutorial for handling phone calls with a Bottle app using Twilio.
- This tutorial provides a walkthrough for getting started with Bottle.
- Developing With Bottle details how to create a basic application with Bottle.
- The official Bottle tutorial provides a thorough view of basic concepts and features for the framework.
- Running a Bottle app with Gunicorn shows how to execute a simple Bottle web app with Green Unicorn.
- Here’s a short code snippet for creating a RESTful API with Bottle and MongoDB.
- This tutorial is another Bottle walkthrough for creating a RESTful web API.
- BAM! A Web Framework “Short Stack” is a walkthrough of using Bottle, Apache and MongoDB to create a web application.
- Bottle, full stack without Django does a nice job of connecting SQLAlchemy with Bottle and building an example application using the framework.
- Using bottle.py in Production has some good tips on deploying a Bottle app to a production environment.
- Jinja2 Templates and Bottle shows how to use Jinja instead of the built-in templating engine for Bottle page rendering.